Farewell..Written by Intisar Youssef 🇸🇾
الوداع
وعلى مفرق طريق الأمل
ودعته وزرفت دموع المقل
عانقته بحرقة وتبادلنا القبل
وكتبت على أوراق وردة
حمراء كان قد قدمها هدية
وداعا ودون تردد ولا وجل
مسحت دموعي ولملمت
باقي أوراقي وذكرياتي
التي كانت على قيد الأمل
وحملت عطري وباقة من
زهوري التي كانت برفقتي
و معطفي ورسائل حبه
التي كتبها بعطر الورد
وكتبت على أنفاسه وداعا
ياقطعة من القلب
ياأجمل ركن احتضنني
ويانبع الحب والتفاني
لك قلبي هدية
ودعني أرحل بثواني
لتبقى الذكريات
هي الشيء الوحيد
الذي ينسيني كل المٱسي
فالرحيل أصبح الحل الوحيد
فوداعا يا كل أشيائي الجميلة
وياكل الحروف التي أكتب بها
وياساعاتي والدقائق والثواني
بحثت عن أشباهك الأربعين
فكنت أنت أنت الوحيد
لاشبيه لك وليس هناك ثاني
ودون تردد أمسك بيدي
وقال وداعا يانصفي الثاني
على أمل لقاء بحلم وردي
وبكل تفاني
بقلم
انتصار يوسف
Farewell
and at the crossroads of the road of hope,
I bid him farewell and shed tears of sorrow.
I embraced him passionately,
and we exchanged kisses.
I wrote on the leaves of a red rose that he had given as a gift.
Farewell, and without hesitation or fear,
I wiped away my tears and collected the rest of my papers and memories that were alive in hope,
and I carried my perfume and a bouquet of my flowers that were with me,
my coat, and his love letters.
Which he wrote with the scent of roses and I wrote on his breath, “Goodbye, piece of the heart,
the most beautiful corner that embraced me and the source of love and devotion.”
You have my heart as a gift and let me leave in seconds so that the memories remain.
They are the only thing that makes me forget all the tragedies. Leaving has become the only solution.
So goodbye, all my beautiful things.
He eats the letters that I write with,
and my hours, minutes and seconds. I
searched for forty people like you,
and you were the only one who looked like you, and there is no second.
Without hesitation,
he took my hand and said.
Goodbye,
my second half.
Hoping to meet you with a rosy dream.
With all dedication.




التعليقات على الموضوع